Monday, May 3, 2010

Prostitues? you be the judge..

So I am a fan of the show "Girls next door." I am also a fan of Kendra Wilkinson, Holly Madison, and Bridget Marquart. ( or however you spell it lol ) But I just realized something?! It dawned on me!! Kendra said that you be one of Hef's girl friends, you have to follow strict rules ( example: curfew 9 pm, ect ) and he pays them an allowance of like $900 per week. So I got to thinking.. they are basically legal prostitutes! Because she said they ALL have to have sex with him of course, and he pays them weekly.. soo.. Is he paying for their sex? And how is this legal.. these girls are barely over 18 and this old geezer is paying them for sex?! And in California.. not in Nevada where it is legal! I wonder how Hugh has not gotten investigated from this yet, and why he is allowed to do this? I guess money can buy you anything..

No comments:

Post a Comment